People doing these blogs that I've seen have it all pretty and fancy with pictures and colours, why am i such an illiterate computer creep! I want pretty colours and pictures too! Google chrome keeps underlining colours. IM NOT AMERICAN FUCK OFF
Subheading.. just because I can
minor heading which will be dedicated to strikes in France.
SOOO last week Jenny and I decided to do a big food shop and get all our groceries (hate that word) in for the week. It was a disgusting hideous windy and rainy day, but its ok we took the metro which dropped us off right outside the shop.. happy days. Or not. en route back with a million (NOT even an exaggeration) bags we hear an announcement telling us to get off the train cause the arsehole in the train in front has decided to strike and we can't get past. FURIOUS doesn't even cover it. So we crawl off the train and ask the guy working what to do. "Oh just go outside (in the pissing wind and rain) walk across the bridge for about 20 mins and get the bus," came the reply.. aye just you watch me mate. So we sat and I huffed and 30 mins or so later another train comes packed to fuck. There clearly wasn't any room but we'd been waiting for so long I was determined to get on. So i did. Stood on a few feet but tough you were in my way. Most uncomfortable 15 mins journey of my life and nearly lost Jenny in the crowd but we got home safe.
What i have learned in France...
- How to do bullet points on a blog for one
- How to say "LOOK! there is a hedgehog," in German
- That it is cheaper to buy wine than food (not complaining)
- That everyone has a fucking staring problem EVERYONE
- That if you stand alone in the street for a few minutes you will get pushed into and shoved
- That it raining far more than Northern Ireland which is absolutely ridiculous
- If we go out for a night out it is inevitable that we will end up in O'Kallaghans.
So week three has been pretty good, found an unreal salsa bar club kinda thing. Is kinda even a word?! Google chrome didn't underline it but it insists in underlining colours.. dead on. Here's a picture to prove that we partied in a cave. The picture was meant to be underneath but as you can see it was a massive fail so look above ^^^^^
I'm actually not as angry as usual this week because I'm God forbid starting to enjoy it a wee bit. Even warming to my wee family, though I'm still shit scared of their creepy basement *sinister*
It was Joe's birthday yesterday and we bought him a hob because he lives in a flat with literally nothing, not even a fridge or internet. I would honestly have killed myself long ago if that was me. Thankfully my family finally admitted the "Weefee" works and I've been taking full advantage ever since including having weefee parties where everyone comes and brings their laptops and sits together in unsociable silence and only talking to eachother through facebook.
Here's a picture to prove everybody hates British people.. LOOK at that girls face. Seriously go away.
see ye next week

No comments:
Post a Comment